Please complete all information on this form (you may attach additional sheets, if necessary) and return to the AC Concierge Association/CRDA/ACCVA Foundation Hospitality Scholarship at the address listed below. All material must be received by Friday, February 24, 2023 to be considered for scholarship funds. Selected applicants will be notified by April 3, 2023. All scholarships will be awarded at the discretion of the committee.
- Must have a grade point average 2.75 or higher
- Must be currently enrolled as an undergraduate in Stockton University or Fairleigh Dickinson University-AC program and have 20 credits or Atlantic Cape Community College and have 15 credits and a major in a field related to the hospitality or tourism industry.
- Must maintain a minimum of six (12) credit hours or equivalent per term.
- Part Time Student – Must be enrolled SU, FDU, or ACCC, must show commitment to learn and be working toward degree in hospitality. Have a grade point average of 2.75 or higher. Earning (6) credits per academic year.
- All applicants must be enrolled in the summer or fall 2023 semester at Atlantic Cape Community College, Stockton University and Fairleigh Dickinson University – AC program.
Please return completed application and all materials to AC Concierge Association/CRDA-ACCVA Foundation Hospitality Program attention Doreen Prinzo email: [email protected]