- About Us
- Applications & Public Notices
- Proposed Rules/Rule Adoption
- CRDA Public Hearing Notices
- Bid/Proposal Opening and Contract Awards
- Land Use Hearing Schedule, Agendas, Forms & Fees
- Apply for Funding
- Open Public Records Act
- Special Improvement Division
- CRDA 2020 Board Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- Atlantic City Tourism District Advisory Commission
- Submitted Land Use Development Applications
- Partnerships & Investments
- Tourism District
- Careers / Jobs
Since 1984, the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority has invested over $1.8 billion in over 400 projects across the state. In Atlantic City alone, the CRDA have invested over $1.5 billion with nearly $750 million since 2011.
The only agency of its kind nationwide – the CRDA uses casino reinvestments as a catalyst for meaningful, positive improvement in the lives of New Jersey residents statewide. In doing so, the CRDA has dramatically and positively altered Atlantic City’s residential, commercial, cultural, and social landscape, while financially supporting quality-of-life improvement efforts throughout the State of New Jersey.
The CRDA began with a substantial commitment to housing in Atlantic City. Over the years, the CRDA has invested over $350 million in housing and neighborhood development, and built more than 1,500 housing units throughout the city.