- About Us
- Applications & Public Notices
- Proposed Rules/Rule Adoption
- CRDA Public Hearing Notices
- Bid/Proposal Opening and Contract Awards
- Land Use Hearing Schedule, Agendas, Forms & Fees
- Apply for Funding
- Open Public Records Act
- Special Improvement Division
- CRDA Board Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- Atlantic City Tourism District Advisory Commission
- Submitted Land Use Development Applications
- Partnerships & Investments
- Tourism District
- Careers / Jobs
Meeting Schedules & Agendas
Board Meetings are held every third Tuesday of the month.
In accordance with the Senator Byron M. Baer Open Public Meetings Act, this notice is to advise that the Casino Reinvestment Development Authority (“CRDA”) will hold its September Board Meeting at 2 p.m. on Tuesday, September 21, 2021. In accordance with P.L. 2020 c.11 supplementing the Open Public Meetings Act, N.J.S.A. 10:4-6 et seq., the meeting will be held telephonically. Members of the public can access and participate in the meeting by dialing: 888-632-3385, Passcode: 38641.
CRDA Board Meeting Agendas:
August meeting was canceled.
For Board Meeting Minutes click below.Meeting Minutes