- About Us
- Applications & Public Notices
- Proposed Rules/Rule Adoption
- Bid/Proposal Opening and Contract Awards
- Land Use Hearing Schedule, Agendas, Forms & Fees
- Apply for Funding
- Open Public Records Act
- Special Improvement Division
- CRDA 2017-18 Board Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- Archived CRDA Board Meeting Agendas
- CRDA Board Meeting Minutes
- Atlantic City Tourism District Advisory Commission
- Submitted Land Use Development Applications
- Community Partnerships & Investments
- Atlantic City Tourism District
- Financial Reports
The CRDA seeks a Staff Accountant to work within the Finance department.
JOB SUMMARY: The Staff Accountant assists the Finance department in creating timely and accurate financial statements. S/he prepares journal entries and completes entry into financial software package. S/he conducts analysis and reconciliation of accounts.
- Reconcile general ledger accounts on a monthly basis and prepare journal entries to ensure accuracy and timeliness of information.
- Process non accounts receivable cash receipts.
- Review of voucher packages to ensure that funds are budgeted and available.
- Conform with and abide by all regulations, policies, work procedures, and instructions.
- Assist with all internal and external audits, as needed.
- Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance from an accredited institution, or equivalent combination of education and/or experience and at least three (3) years of related experience.
- Must be able to work independently.
- Must be detail oriented and organized.
- Must be able to work on many different projects simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency and technical aptitude with the ability to utilize accounting and reporting software; working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite of products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively across the Authority with all departments.
- Ensure compliance with all Authority policies and procedures as well as State, Federal, and local regulations.
- Experience with various accounting software packages preferred.
- Ability to respond effectively to quickly changing priorities and responsibilities.
All CRDA employees are subject to a background investigation.
To be considered for this position, please submit your letter of interest and resume with salary requirement to: Staff Accountant position, Attn: Chief Financial Officer, 15 S. Pennsylvania Avenue, Atlantic City, NJ 08401 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
CLOSING DATE: June 6, 2018