- About Us
- Applications & Public Notices
- Proposed Rules/Rule Adoption
- Bid/Proposal Opening and Contract Awards
- Land Use Hearing Schedule, Agendas, Forms & Fees
- Apply for Funding
- Open Public Records Act
- Special Improvement Division
- CRDA 2018-19 Board Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- Archived CRDA Board Meeting Agendas
- CRDA Board Meeting Minutes
- Atlantic City Tourism District Advisory Commission
- Submitted Land Use Development Applications
- Community Partnerships & Investments
- Atlantic City Tourism District
- Financial Reports
POSITION: Human Resources Manager
FLSA STATUS: Exempt
UNION STATUS: Non-Union
REPORTS TO: Director of Human Resources
JOB SUMMARY: The Human Resources Manager will perform a variety of general and specialized human resource functions. Work involves analyzing, interpreting, and preparing human resources data and reports. Provide support and assistance related to employee benefits administration and employee training.
- Coordinate and/or present CRDA training and employee development activities by arranging/planning training sessions with qualified in-house or external facilitators.
- Perform duties associated with the overall management and administration of the CRDA payroll functions.
- Oversee and coordinate the administration of employee health, security and benefit programs, COBRA options, pension and payroll matters, and prepare related reports. Maintain employee benefits programs and inform employees of benefits by studying and assessing benefit needs; recommend benefit programs to management; obtain and evaluate benefit contract bids; design and conduct educational programs on benefit programs.
- Ensure legal compliance by monitoring and implementing applicable human resource federal and state requirements; conduct investigations; maintain records; represent the organization at hearings.
- Provide support to the Ethics Liaison Officer (ELO) and assume the role of alternative ELO in the absence of the ELO. The ELO ensures that employees receive required documents, complete necessary filings, attend mandatory training, and avoid violations of ethics laws and regulations.
- Maintain historical human resource records by designing a filing and retrieval system; keep past and current records.
- Screen/evaluate applicants for employment and promotion including pre-interviews; assist with employee relations. Conduct new employee orientation.
- Provide a wide variety of statistical reports on workforce, AA/EEO applicants, benefits, etc.
- Emphasize AA/EEO activities in all aspects of human resources.
- Prepare annual report including, but not limited to, U.S. Department of Health & Human Services questionnaire; OSHA report; US Census Bureau.
- Other related duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field required.
- Three to five (3-5) years of experience in a human resources related field, preferably within a public entity (government).
- Bilingual, English/Spanish, preferred.
- An understanding of people and their problems and a sense of fairness and consistency.
- Ability to recognize training needs and issues and ability to recommend practical and cost effective solutions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to establish and maintain positive, productive, and effective working relationships with directors, managers, and supervisors.
- Good organizational skills with aptitude for details and planning.
- Comprehensive knowledge of the organization, operation, and administration of all Authority benefit plans, procedures, terms, conditions, and requirements.
- Knowledge of applicable state and federal regulations. Ensure compliance with all Authority policies and procedures as well as State, Federal, and local regulations.
- Computer proficiency and working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of products.
- Ability to respond effectively to quickly changing priorities and responsibilities.
To be considered for this position, please submit your letter of interest and resume with salary requirement at: https://recruiting.paylocity.com/recruiting/jobs/List/3473/NJ-Casino-Reinvestment-Development-Authority.
February 8, 2019