- About Us
- Applications & Public Notices
- Proposed Rules/Rule Adoption
- CRDA Public Hearing Notices
- Bid/Proposal Opening and Contract Awards
- Land Use Hearing Schedule, Agendas, Forms & Fees
- Apply for Funding
- Open Public Records Act
- Special Improvement Division
- CRDA 2020 Board Meeting Schedules & Agendas
- Atlantic City Tourism District Advisory Commission
- Submitted Land Use Development Applications
- Partnerships & Investments
- Tourism District
- Careers / Jobs
AC Tourism District
Click above to view an interactive map of the Atlantic City Tourism District.
The Tourism District Master Plan offers a strategic frame work for near-term, mid-term and long-term project and policy initiatives that will enhance the visitor experience, stimulate private investment and improve the financial stability of Atlantic City. The plan was developed with extensive participation by Atlantic City’s stakeholders – its residents, property owners, casino industry, businesses, investors, visitors, workers, City representatives and elected officials.
The Master Plan seeks to reinvigorate the Atlantic City experience by enhancing the Boardwalk, beach and nearby streets through extensive entertainment and event programming; creating an improved street-level experience on major thoroughfares; offering new and dynamic retail offerings, and increasing cleanliness and safety. The plan offers strategies for the formation of inspired districts, contemporary entertainment and enthralling attractions that activate and energize the entire Tourism District. Atlantic City always has been, and will continue to be, the top choice for those seeking unique events, exciting food and beverage, vibrant retail and, above all, the intangible quality of spontaneity and excitement.