The 11th annual “At the Shore-Press of Atlantic City Wine Tasting Art Show” is on tap at the Gallery at The Claridge – A Radisson Hotel, 123 South Indiana Avenue at Brighton Park, on Wednesday, February 6 from 5-8 p.m.
Dubbed the “Skyscraper by the Sea” during its construction in 1929, The Claridge – A Radisson Hotel is an architectural masterpiece with a prime oceanfront location just off the Atlantic City Boardwalk.
A limit of 300 tickets will be sold for the event. Advance tickets are still available at $25 each, and any tickets not sold in advance will be available at the door for $30. Tickets can be purchased in advance by contacting Josette Katz at firstname.lastname@example.org, (609) 576-1676 or online through Eventbrite at https://bit.ly/2FeryPp.
Included in this year’s event:
- Tastings of wine selections from Bellview Winery and Gallo Family Wines and craft beers from Tuckahoe Brewing Company and Little Water Distillery are included in the ticket price, with wine and beer also sold by the bottle for take-home;
- Cash bar;
- A selection of complimentary hors d’oeuvres provided by the Claridge
- Complimentary desserts provided by Spectra Food Services, the resident catering service for Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall and the Atlantic City Convention Center;
- A silent auction of items donated by local businesses, ranging from special event tickets to hotel stays, restaurant gift certificates and passes to the Beer & Music Festival, among other items;
- Live music from the Stockton Faculty Band.
All proceeds will benefit the scholarship program administered by the Greater Atlantic City Concierge Association and the CRDA Foundation, the event’s producers. Scholarships are available to students in the hospitality curriculums at Stockton University, Atlantic Cape Community College and Fairleigh Dickenson College. To date, the program has awarded 93 scholarships and merit awards totaling $73,400.
Scholarships will be awarded during the annual Host Awards banquet May 8, 2019 taking place in the Adrian Phillips Theater at Jim Whelan Boardwalk Hall.
At The Shore Wine Tasting Art Show sponsors include At the Shore-Press of Atlantic City, 95.1 WAYV/100.7 WZXL radio, CRDA, Friendly Deli, Gallo Family Wines, Tuckahoe Brewery, Hurley in the Morning, JMJ Enterprises Ventures, Spectra Food Services, Sparkable, Bellview Winery, Little Water Distillery and The Noyes Arts Garage of Stockton University.
# # #