Contact: Elaine Zamansky
Tips to Enjoy Atlantic City Beach Concerts
(Atlantic City, NJ, August 5, 2016) (UPDATED TUESDAY, AUGUST 23, 2016) – If you’re planning to enjoy any or all of Atlantic City’s beach concerts this summer, following the list below of what to bring and what not to bring should make your admission to the concert site easier and your concert experience more enjoyable.
- Blankets and towels
- One (1) factory sealed or empty WATER bottle (Up to one gallon in size)
- Umbrellas <——- Will ask patrons break down at 3:00 PM.
- Small sand beach chairs (9” or lower)
- Non-professional cameras
- Non-framed backpacks and bags
- Government-issued identification
- Cash, debit card, credit card
- NO Weapons; NO Squirt Guns, Toy Guns, or anything else that resembles a weapon
- NO Illegal Drugs or Drug Paraphernalia
- NO Cans or Bottles
- NO HARD STYLE Coolers (9.7 x 7 x 9.8 inches largest size allowed which is a 6 pack size)
- NO Alcohol
- NO Fireworks or Sparklers
- NO HIGH back Chairs and/or Patio Chairs (SAND CHAIR ONLY no higher than 9”)
- NO Glass Containers of any kind.
- NO Tents or Structures
- NO Flags, Totems, or anything else that might block someone’s view
- NO Animals (with the exception of service animals and small horses pre-approved by The City of Atlantic City).
- NO Bicycles, Skateboards, Scooters, or personal motorized vehicles unless an ADA approved device.
- NO Laser Pens / Pointers
- NO Paint, Sharpies, or Permanent Markers
- NO Unauthorized or Unlicensed Vending
**Confiscated items will NOT be returned**
The concerts, provided by CRDA in partnership with Live Nation, are as follows:
- Thursday, September 1, 4 p.m.: Zac Brown Band with Drake White and The Big Fire
- Saturday, September 3, 4 p.m.: Florida Georgia Line with Cole Swindell, The Cadillac Three and Kane Brown
- Monday, September 5, 1 p.m.: Blink 182 with A Day to Remember, All Time Low and The Front Bottoms
- Thursday, September 22, 5 p.m.: Bell Biv Devoe and En Vogue
Tickets are available at Ticketmaster.com, Ticketmaster Outlets or by-phone at 800-745-3000. A portion of the proceeds from ticket sales will go to the Boys & Girls Club of Atlantic City.
Additional concert information is available at www.acbeachconcerts.com.
# # #
About the CRDA:
The only agency of its kind nationwide, the CRDA has used Atlantic City casino reinvestments as a catalyst for meaningful, positive improvement in the lives of New Jersey residents. Under the 2011 Tourism District Act, CRDA’s mission evolved from statewide projects to becoming the state’s key economic development agency for Atlantic City, resulting in nearly $1 billion in economic development and non-gaming attractions. In total, CRDA has invested nearly $2 billion in more than 400 projects statewide since 1984. CRDA responsibilities include land use regulation, clean and safe initiatives, tourism marketing, and ownership and oversight of the Atlantic City Convention Center and Boardwalk Hall. For more information about CRDA and our projects, visit www.njcrda.com. Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/njcrda.
For destination photos and videos media may visit www.doatlanticcity.com/mediaonline where dozens of assets are available for download. For complete Atlantic City tourism information, visit www.doatlanticcity.com. Also follow us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/DoAtlanticCity and on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VisitAC hashtag #DOAC.